Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winter Scents - The One... and only

What's your favorite scent? I have my favorites, but they tend to change with the season. Right now I'm in love with Dolce & Gabbana The One. I received it last year as a gift, wore it throughout the winter and into spring, but put it away until the weather turned cold once again. So what makes it my winter scent?

The One has a warm, oriental floral and captivates you with its sensuality. Notes of vanilla and a touch of fruitiness keep it within my liking. Just a couple splashes on my wrists and across my front keeps me warm on the coldest of days.


Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One by Dolce & Gabbana for Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5-Ounce

Dolce & Gabbana L'eau The One by D&G 75ml 2.5oz EDT Spray
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Men 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Men's The One by Dolce & Gabbana Edt Spray - 3.3 oz.

What's your favorite winter scent? Leave us a comment below!

FragranceNet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment